i will reblog this every time
I worked with a lady that came into work one day with no hair. No one mentioned it, no one talked about it. She was wearing a bandana so we all knew she was bald.
But I have ADD, and not so great control of my impulsiveness. Finally, near the end of the night I asked. “So… can I ask, what happened to your hairs?”
She smiled and hugged me. I was the only person with the cajones to ask. “My best friend is pregnant, already has a 4 yr old, and was diagnosed with cancer, and her boyfriend left her because it was too much. So I’ve been helping her out, being supportive. And I promised her if she started losing her hair I would shave my head too.”
“Last night she called me, crying because her hair was falling out in clumps. I told her I’d be there in 10 minutes. She shaved me first, then I her.”
It’s the most supportive thing she could think to do.
I just started crying.
Love it 👆
they got mad
Yeah because the song isn’t about literally waking up, it’s about the death of the lead singer’s father.
I second that tag.
I third that tag.
I fourth that tag.
I fifth that tag
I sixth that tag
I seventh that tag
I eighth that tag.
I ninth that tag
I tenth that tag
I eleventh that tag.
I twelfth that tag.
I thirteenth that tag.
I fourteenth that tag.
I fifteenth that tag
@City_Cinderella: Just me and @kimrhodes4real takin the best seats in the house. You don’t mind @JensenAckles and @jarpad do you? 😎
@kimrhodes4real: Here’s another version. Cuz @City_Cinderella and I had too much time on our hands.
A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
I am a Texan and I am guILTY AS CHARGED
OCTOBER HAUNT : Monsters,Murderers, & Ghouls, oh my | [listen here] | (a mix made up of instrumentals from halloween classics.The right atmosphere for horror.)
i. texas chainsaw massacre - 1974 opening titles | ii. insidious- outro: creepy violin | iii. american horror story - introduction | iv. the strangers - the barn | v. the hills have eyes - the forbidden zone | vi. a nightmare on elm street - freddy krueger | vii. the wolfman - wolf suite pt. 1 | viii. scream - the cue from hell | ix. interview with the vampire - libera me | x. bram stokers dracula- the beginning | xi. saw - hello zepp | xii. the walking dead - main title | xiii. 28 weeks later - in a heartbeat | xiv. dead silence - main track | xv. hellraiser - maintitle | xvi. the poltergeist - 01 theme | xvii. silent hill - promise (reprise) | xviii. the ring - the lighthouse | xix. the amityville horror - main title | xx. the grudge - theme | xxi. the fourth kind- flight to nome | xxii. the others - sheets and chains | xxiii. sleepy hollow - introductions| xxiv. se7en - closer (precursor) | xxv. thirteen ghosts - 01 theme | xxvi. ghost ship - the bodies